Zing already has an easy and fast visual question builder that makes data analysis simple. But sometimes you need a more complex query – like joining tables, creating calculated fields, and more. That’s why we’re excited to announce that support for custom SQL is now available in the Zing iOS, Android, and web apps.
1. Download Zing Data (https://getzingdata.com) or access the Zing Web App by signing in.
2. Create an account and add a data source ( https://www.getzingdata.com/quickstart/ )
3. Tap the table you want to query. If you are doing a join which spans multiple tables then simply tap one of the tables that will be part of your query,
4. Tap the three dots in the upper right corner and then ‘Custom SQL’
5. Type your SQL. Zing automatically fills in a select statement.
Sign up for Zing for free here.