Cube is one of the fastest growing tools to transform data from you data warehouse or data lake, and make it usable in your apps and analytics.
This explainer video walks you through the steps
1. Create a Zing data account
2. Login to your Cube account and turn on the SQL API
3. Go Copy your Cube SQL API credentials into Zing Data, using the mySQL data source type
4. (optional) Select a subset of tables that you’d like to be available to Zing
5. Start asking questions, visualizing data, and collaborating with team mates from anywhere, including the Zing iOS and Android apps, or from the web.
Sign up for Zing for free here.
Available on iOS, Android, and the web
Learn how Zing can help you and your organization collaborate with dataSchedule Demo